Christmas Tables. . .

Christmas is nigh and I realized that I hadn’t shared pics of the Christmas tables that were set at our churches Relief Society dinner.

It’s tradition for the women to volunteer to set a table.  These were taken with my phone so some are not the greatest.

Here is the table setting I did.

I went with a bird theme.  Using my vintage 50’s bubble glass goblets, a tall slender thrifted pitcher, my rustic birdcage, a ceramic game hen, and a container of bird seed nestled in my red tray with boughs and moss balls.  I added a crystal garland for a little sparkle.  Silly me, I didn’t even take a picture of my beautiful toile game bird plates.  I gave mini white bottle brush trees and a pkt. of sunflower seeds as a take home gift.

IMG_0264

I’m just going to show all the others with a one word comment.  I’m sure I’ll have more to say at the end. lol!

Elegant

IMG_0260

Gorgeous

IMG_0257

Santa

IMG_0255

Woodsy

IMG_0254

Natural

IMG_0251

Traditional

IMG_0250

Believe

IMG_0253

Nativity

IMG_0248

Now here’s a few close-ups.

IMG_0258

IMG_0252

IMG_0249

I loved them all, but I think my favorite was the Natural themed one with all of the beautiful greenery.  Loved this hand knitted Nativity.  The woman who made it started it last year.  I love all of the details.  Baby Jesus is so sweet and look at that lambs face.  The fun thing is that her family puts on a live Nativity every year with real live camels.  Crowds come in the 100’s.

The food was delicious and I have to show you our dessert.  Gorgeous or what? Made by Nann from At Nann's Table Yup, she lives up the road from me.  She gives a tutorial on her blog.http://atnannstable.blogspot.com/2011/12/day-7-twelve-days-of-christmas.html

IMG_0262

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did and may you sit down at a beautiful table with your family this Christmas!

Hugs,

Jann

I will be sharing with:

The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday

Alderberry Hill for Make the Scene Monday

20 comments

priscilla said...

Beautiful tables ! Thanks for sharing them with us :) Merry Christmas Jann !

xinex said...

Beautiful tablescapes!...Christine

21 Wits said...

I do believe! It's always just a joy to follow along with your posts, and they comfort, inspire and teach me new and exciting things along the way. I am wishing you the most merriest of holidays. God bless you and all your family too!

Susie said...

Jann, You hang out with some really talented people . Your tablescape is great also. That dessert needs to be in a magazine. wow. Merry Christmas ,xo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

Jann- All those tables are beautiful. I like the all natural one, too. That little knitted natiity is jus darling. xo Diana

Susanne said...

Oh these are inspiring - thanks for showing us!

craftyles said...

All the tables are lovely. The dessert looks awesome. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

What wonderful tables-the nature one is my fav also.
I've never heard of this type of event so it was lovely to see.
Merry Christmas to you and
your loved ones.
Ellie, Jada and Scully

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

The tables are all so beautiful. I have the same dishes as the Woodsy table. I went to an event like this last month, only there were tables for all seasons and holidays. I have pictures of the Christmas tables I was going to show, but I guess it won't get done now.
Have a wonderful Christmas, Jann

Town and Country Gals said...

Jann,
what gorgeous tables! Everyone did a fabulous job! The woodsy one is my fav also!
Thanks for the sweet comment, Kailyn's 5mos now and weighs 16 lbs! They grow to darn fast, oh but how fun are they!! The gingerbread couple is sitting on a old scale.
Merry Christmas
Rebecca

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Jann! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Jann! Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

All of the tables are so beautiful....I can't pick a favorite because I love them all :)
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Hugs,
Stephanie

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

NANN LIVES UP THE ROAD FROM YOU?

I just adore that lady, oh my gosh, you know each other????? Figures, two of the best ladies I know in blogland are real friends.

OK, I really do need to come visit you both one of these days, I mean it! Jann and Nann - how awesome!

Now back to the post: Jann, those tablescapes are amazing! Each one is so uniquely different too - sure is a sight to behold - and the dinner sounds heavenly.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Shannon said...

Stunning. You are so creative. I wish that I had one tenth of the creativeness that you do!!

Celestina Marie said...

What gorgeous tables. I really love each one for their unique details. All would be wonderful for a perfect Christmas dinner.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
XO CM

Rose L said...

All so lovely! Such creative ideas.
Email me about the 2 toys if you still want them...poetrose24@comcast.net

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

They are all so wonderful it would be hard to pick a favorite!

Alycia Nichols said...

I'd have to vote for the Woodsy one, too! All are very creative. The hand-knitted Nativity is outrageously cool!!!!!!!

The Tablescaper said...

so many wonderful tables!

hard to choose the best.

- The Tablescaper

Instagram