Every year I love looking back at what exactly went on here at ‘Have a Daily Cup’. I usually spotlight a post from each month that got the most views.
This year I thought I would share my ‘Top Ten’.
But before I do I want to express how much your friendship means to me. I have made so many, (and continue to make) friends over the years. Each one of you are dear to my heart. I also appreciate your support with my link party, ‘Share Your Cup’. It’s not a huge party, but I love it and it’s manageable for me to visit each one of you. I realize that this past month I did not make it around to all of you, but looking forward to what you have to share on the 8th!!
Hope you enjoy this look back at ‘2014’.
1. My most viewed post was when I shared tips on how to obtain a Weed Free Cottage Garden.
2. My thrift store challenge of a Deerly Beloved Vignette.
3. Some of my Garden Goodies.
4. Valentine Spoolies.
5. My Heart Wreath in I've Got Heart!
6. I shared changes in the Craft Room.
7. I took you on a pretend trip in Qui, Qui, Come to Paris with Me!
8. I shared my sewing room makeover in I'm SEW Happy!
9. I took you on a tour of our Winter Kitchen.
10. I had a fun time setting up a Plaid Picnic.
I hope you enjoyed the look back as much as I had fun sharing them with you.
Looking forward to lots more thrifting, crafting, gardening, and decorating in ‘2015!
And who knows, maybe even a makeover or some new project I’ll have to share.
Happy New Year!