Share Your Cup #260

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
 
I hope you all have had plenty of things that made you happy this week!
 
Remember that happiness is to be shared, not kept to yourself.  Being happy helps to make others happy as well.
 
Last week I shared a fun Small Town Garden Tour that some of my friends and I attended.
 
 
I also shared a few of my new found
 

Now for the features from SYC #259:
 
 
Mary Jo from Masterpieces of My Mind shared her love for container gardening.
 

 
 
Jeanie from The Marmalade Gypsy shared her amazing talent for watercoloring.
 
 
Lina from Sew Historically created the cutest straw clutch from a placemat.
 


Patrick from Looney for Food shared the recipe for this yummy banana chocolate chip roll.
 
 


 
Thanks for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 

23 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party, Jann!!
Always sending prayers your way!
Hugs,
Debbie

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi Jann!Thanks for hosting,love the features!Blessings!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for hosting each week Jan. Have a wonderful weekend.

mjmaterazo said...

hi jann. thanks so much for the feature. and for hosting every week. xo- mj

living from glory to glory said...

Good Morning Sunshine...
Praying for you daily!!
You're such a joy, love your joyful heart and steady heart!!
Hugs, Roxy

Daniela said...

Dearest Jann,
I'm overjoyed to link my post at your so lovely link-up party today !
And what lovely features !

Thanking you most sincerely for hosting,
I'm sending hugs and ever much love to you,
cherished friend !

XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)
http://sweetlydreamingofthepast.blogspot.com/

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thanks for the party, Jann and have a lovely Thursday! Continue to hold you in my thoughts. xo

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 260th Share Your Cup. You are in my prayers. Hugs.
Joy

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Please take care, Sweet Jann...hugs and prayers sent your way!

Stacey said...

Hi Jann! Popping in to share our new kitchen. I'll definitely be visiting others too.

What's up with you? I see that others are concerned. I'll backtrack to figure it out.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hi Jann- thank you for hosting the blog party! I hope you've had a great week and best wishes for a wonderful weekend!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, I am lovin' that vibrant red picnic basket you found!
The features, esp Jeanie's watercolor and zippered pouch from a placemat (!) make me happy. Thank you for hosting us here on your blog. I hope your weekend is wonderful.
Rita C at Panoply

Anonymous said...

Jann, what a delightful garden! Thank you so much for hosting this party. I hope that you are feeling better. Keeping you in my prayers. xo

Regina said...

Jann you have such a delightful garden. I really need to work on ours. We have space to do a "Tea in the Garden" but we just haven't had the time to do it.

Thelma said...

So sorry to hear that you are having health issues. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks for hosting this lovely blog party. xo

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann! I love what you mentioned about sharing happiness. You indeed follow your own words, my friend. Thank you for hosting your party. Prayers continue for you...xo

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Jann. Enjoy the weekend!

happyone said...

That banana chocolate chip roll looks sooo good.

Diana said...

Thanks for the great party, Jann!

csuhpat1 said...

Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you Jann. Hope your weekend is great.

xo Dianne

Art and Sand said...

Great features!

My favorite is that soft blue container holding plants.

Jeanie said...

Thank you so much for featuring me, Jann! That wreath is one of Jemma's -- it was fun to do!

Instagram