Share Your Cup #272

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I like to call, "filling your cup".
 
I hope all of you are having a wonderful week!  It has felt like spring here and I am loving it!!  I'm excited for Thanksgiving next week, but 'Visions of Sugar Plums' have been
dancing in my head.  :)
 
Last week I shared how after coming home from Colorado and walking into our home I was Floored
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #271:
 
Mary from The Boondocks Blog gathered some wonderful things from nature and created a beautiful vignette!
 
 
Amber from Follow the Yellow Brick Home shared her inviting harvest kitchen.
 
 
 
Pam from Everyday Living shared her beautiful Thanksgiving tablescape.  I love the pumpkin in the cotton ball wreath!
 
 
 
Antique Mama shared her Pyrex collections and the stories
behind them.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 



 
 Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 
 

26 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Jann, thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my blue ad white Thanksgiving Tablescape! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for stopping by and for hosting each week!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting. I am happy to share my Thanksgiving table with bling. I am also on the hunt for some recipes.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your floors are lovely, Jann! Thank you for hosting and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones! Blessings...Sandi

Carrie said...

Thank you for the fun party. Thank you also for featuring my pyrex bowls. I am tickled pink!!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Love your new wood floors! Beautiful features this week.

Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving, Jann!

Jas @ All that's Jas said...

Thank you for another great party, Jann! Hope your week is going great.

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann. I hope you are feeling great.

Heidi said...

Jann, I love your new area rug - elegant and charming. And your floors look great. Thanks for hosting another wonderful party!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Your floors are ever so beautiful, Jann! Your new rug is soooo pretty and so vintage looking. Thanks so much for hosting!

Ani said...

Such a fun link up! Thanks so much for hosting, going to explore some links! Have a great rest of your week!

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Thank you so much Jann for the feature! I love this party!

Louca por porcelana said...

Thanks for hosting,Jann!Your home is very charming!Hugs,Maristella.

Jeanie said...

Lots of fun ones this time and finally getting back in the swing of joining along!

Unknown said...

A perfectly wonderful party Jann.
Blessings,
Patti

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. I love your new floors and rug. Perfection!

Mary K. said...

Jann thank you so much for the feature. Imagine my surprise! I hope you have a great day!

handmade by amalia said...

Thanks for another party full of inspiration, Jann. Happy November.
Amalia
xo

Daniela said...

Dearest Jann,
thanks most sincerely for hosting another wonderful party filled with joy!
Hope you're having a lovely week so far,
I'm sending blessings on your coming days

XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)
http://sweetlydreamingofthepast.blogspot.com/

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Jann for your272nd SYC, always appreciated. Your new floors love the rug you added. Have a good week. Hugs.
Joy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting the fun Jann. Your flooring looks so nice and they did a great job. I too have wood flooring in my house and love it.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Julie

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Handmade in Israel said...

Some lovely things here. Thanks for hosting!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, I'm so glad you've been able to enjoy some great fall weather as well as the new flooring in your home. Things like that - whether simply the weather, or big projects completed, certainly fill my cup, and I know they do yours too. Thank you for having us in, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Rita

Oliva Ohlson said...

Thank you Jann for another weekly fun inspirational party!
Your new rug matches perfectly with your decore, and the floor is fabulous!!!!

Mia said...

Hi Jann. I am really glad I found your wonderful blog. Thank you for the inspirations, my friend. Kisses.

Instagram