Share Your Cup. . .returning next week

 
 Hello my friends,
 
Happy Valentines Day!!
I hope you are able to spend it with someone you love.  Whether it be family, friends, or your sweetheart!
  
Hubby and I decided that we are going to "get the heck out of Dodge" and go for a little get away.
 
The benefits of being retired!  :)
 
Because of this, there will be no Share Your Cup this week.
 
 
 
It will return on the 21st.
 

 
Last weekend I finally did something that I have been wanting to do for a few years now.
 
I painted my living room floor white.  I'll be sharing it in a post tomorrow.  Hope you'll come back and let me know what you think!
 
hugs,
 
 

6 comments

Artsy VaVa said...

Have fun!!! Can't wait to see your floor.

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Have a wonderful get away with your hubby dear Jann !

Fabby

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Hope you have a great getaway.

Daniela said...

Enjoy your time together, darling Jann!

XOXO Dany

Lady of the Manor said...

Enjoy your time away! We are heading to Myrtle Beach for a week or so this weekend. You're right, it's such a blessing to be retired!! Zenda

xinex said...

Have fun and stay safe!...Christine

Instagram